* I am relaxing now because it is Sunday.
* I do some house chores.(雑用)
* I have a son and daughter, they already have their own family.
* They stayed in my house last New year. I was busy but I had fun.
* My daughter cooked some New year's food.
* I have a 7 years old grand daughter.
* My son is married but no kids yet.
* We are living Kanagawa but we don't see each other that much.
* Every New year's eve we watch the music TV program and early in the morning we watch the sun rise.
* There were many people who watch the sunrise so it's usually crowded.
* Do you usually see the sunrise, every year?
* You are a hard worker.
* We usually pray for this year to be good.
* We tie the omikuji on the tree.
* What kind of food do you eat on New year's day?
* How many people can eat that?
* Did you relatives came to your house?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿