2016年2月9日火曜日
Vocabulary Quiz
withdraw=take away or leave
prefer=like
serious=very important
available=open or empty
disease=illness
participant=someone who does an activity
http://www.headsupenglish.com/index.php/lower-intermediate-students/lower-intermediate-news-lessons/lower-intermediate-science-and-technology-lessons/526-compulsive-internet-disorder
I use internet for half an hour
per day
I play internet games but for a short time
Some people feel good in using computer for long time
You will get eye strain
Shoulder pain
They don't sleep because they play at night time
I like surfing the internet
I like reading blogs
My son sometimes plays nintendo
I will advice him to stop playing games for too long
agree/disagree why?
a. I use the Internet at least two hours per day. (two hours is too much time)
b. I have stayed up all night (or almost all night) to surf the Net or play an online game.
c. The Internet is a dangerous invention.
d. I couldn't live for even one week without access to the Internet!
e. Some people are addicted to the Internet and their computers.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿