2016年2月8日月曜日

Yesterday Continued


Might

present possibilities (現在の可能性)
     (My family might be eating dinner right now.)

future possibilities (今後の可能性)
     (He might give us a discount.)


Will

instant decisions (即決)
     (The sky is getting darker so I will bring my umbrella.)

promises (約束)
     (I will buy you ice cream.)

certain guesses (特定の推測)
     (I will get an award this month.)


Must

necessities/obligations (必需品・義務)
      (We must say goodbye now.)


Would

asking for permission/request (許可・要求を求める)
     (Would you mind if I brought food to your house?)

requesting (要求)
     (Would you mind waiting for a while?)

invitations (招待状)
     (Would you like to play basketball with me?)

preferences (嗜好・好み)
     (Would you like tea or coffee?)



You might be changing work space
I will go shopping this afternoon
You must take off your shoes before going inside the room
I can play the piano
Could you open the window?
May i bring another foods?
You should see a doctor






0 件のコメント: