2016年12月16日金曜日
Make a Question starting with "How"
答えはこちら
I usually invite my friends home,
and Mom prepares food and a special cake for us.
And my friends always give me books or movie tickets as presents.
上の答えの質問を作ると・・・
How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
1. I've been living here in Korea for two years.
= How long you've been living in Korea?
2. I've been studying English since middle school.
=How long you've been studying English?
3. I brush my teeth three times a day.
=How many times do you brush your teeth?
4. I call my parents once a week.
=How often do you call your parents?
5. My trip was great.
I visited my grandparents in Busan and enjoyed walking on Taejongdae beach.
=How did you spend your trip in busan?
How was your trip ?
6. I have two close friends
=How many close friends do you have?
7. We rented a condo for the weekend and spent all day on the slopes.
=How did you spend your weekend?
8. It is a used car, so my friend gave it to me.
=How did you get the car?
9. It takes two hours by car from here to Daejeon.
=How long does it takes by car from here to daejeon?
10. I usually read two books a month.
=How many books do you usually read a month?
11. I was supposed to meet a friend at a coffee shop, but it was very crowded.
So the waitress had me sit at a table with a girl.
That's how I met my wife!
=How did you meet your wife?
12. I practice at least three hours a day. (least 少なくとも)
=How many hours do you practice?
13. It was a real bargain.
I got them for only 20 bucks apiece.
=How did you get them for only 20 bucks apiece?
14. My friends who smoked looked cool to me and they "recommended" it to me.
=How did you learn to smoke?
15. I feel much better!
=How do you feel?
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
2 件のコメント:
nice article you can also check - curcumin nootropics is supplements vitamins that help to boost memory and brain improvement. Nootropics help you to improve memory power. Visit www.shoplie.com
Thank you very much (*^ー^*)
コメントを投稿