2016年12月10日土曜日

Make a Question starting with "Why"

答えはこちら

English is necessary for my job.

上の答えの質問を作ると・・・

Why are you learning English?
Why is English imporrtant?



1. I love the beautiful scenery in the country.
   Clean air makes me feel refreshed.
   That's why I why live here.

= Why do you olive in the country?


2. My wife and I usually sleep late in the morning.
   So we have no time for breakfast.
   But we don't care if we skip it. two meals are enough for us.

= Why do you skip your breakfast?


3.  I don't think marriage is a must for everybody.
    I feel very comfortable living alone.

= Why don't you think marriage is a must?


4.  I made a fortune in stocks, so I can afford to enjoy my life without having to work.
    Early retirement has always been my dream.

= Why can you afford to enjoy life without working?


5. The stock market is too dangerous for me.
   So I save all my money in the bank.

= Why did you save all your money in the bank?










0 件のコメント: