2016年3月3日木曜日

Cell Phones Affect Memory (Continuation)


http://www.headsupenglish.com/index.php/lower-intermediate-students/lower-intermediate-news-lessons/lower-intermediate-science-and-technology-lessons/576-cell-phones-affect-memory


less you use up your memory, the poorer it becomes
25% of all Britons didn't know their home phone number
It was more difficult for younger people to remember dates and numbers than it was for older people.
I can remember my close relative and friends birthdays and numbers
I don't think that my life will be better without cell phone
I like computer games
Many people are addicted to computer games
They sleep late at night

exercise can improve our memory
reading news paper and books can improve our memory

No i couldn't live without my cell because
I can get new informations
I find it very convenient

express=explain
         I explain how to use computer to my friend

discover=find out
         I discover new good things  when i use my cellphone


recall=remember
         I can remember you even i will move to other places or countries


arrange=put into order

         Last christmas eve i have arranged a big dinner with my family










0 件のコメント: