2016年3月30日水曜日
How do you know your parents love you?
When do you feel happy?
It was warm yesterday..
Today i a little cloudy...
I want to get their ideas about something..
I sometimes them to eat out..
invite..
After my husband's retirement
I've been married for 35 years
When I have colds..
When i have body pains..
How do you know your parents love you?
We call parental love "unconditional" meaning that parents give top priority to their children all circunastances.
for example, they try to provide their children with better food, a better educatioin, better medical care, etc
parents are always ready to sacrifice their own well-being for their children's sake.
we all know that their love endless, but we don't know what real parental love is until we become parents ourselves. Parents may not take about their love for their children, but we all know they will aways love us.
私たちは、親が子供のすべての状況を最優先していることを親の愛「無条件」という意味を呼び出します。
例えば、彼らがより良い食品、より良い教育、より良い医療などで子供たちを提供しようとします
両親は常に子供たちのために自分の幸福を犠牲にする準備が整いました。
私たちは皆、それが彼らの愛無限の知っているが、我々は両親に自分自身になるされるまで、親の本当何の愛を知りません。親は子供のための彼らの愛について取らないかもしれないが、我々はすべての彼らは遠かった私たちを愛することを知っています。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿