2016年3月8日火曜日
Health Continue
https://webliomaterials.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/unit-3.pdf
1. a group of objects =colection
2. goods; money; belongings =possessions
3. of great value; dearly loved .. =precious (pre-shes)
4. organs which give oxygen to the body =lungs
5. puzzle; brain-teaser=riddle
6. to accept without question; to ignore=take for granted
7. to become worn out; to be unwell =run down
8. to copy =imitate
9. to exercise in a health club=work out
10. to take food into the body =digest
I play volleyball,table tennis and sometimes i do stretching
I play volleyball twice a week and table tennis for once a week
Sometimes I do stretching and balance ball exercise
I dont eat to much sweets
green leafy vegetables
pumpkin
egg
green pepper
I like meat
unhealthy foods
junk foods
What motivates you to do exercise
I like playing ball sports
get sick
some people take their health
Kevin goes to gym every saturday
Jenny doesn't like doing exercise
lazy=couch potato
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿