2016年3月11日金曜日
Where do you usually shop? & Why do you think people marry?
Where do you usually shop?
I usually buy my clothes in...
appliances==əˈplīənses
I buy in fugitsu(富士通) net shop...
I'll go shopping today..
I'll buy foods for dinner
I want to visit turkey again..
After reading the book I feel to go back turkey again...
Way do you think people marry?
Some people want to have a baby...
Some people want to live with their partner for life
They want to live with their partners for the rest of their lives
curiosity=kyo͝orēˈäsədē
gold-digger : woman who tries to attract rich men in order to get their money
juvenile delinquency==ju·ve·nile de·lin·quen·cy
opposite sex=either male or female
I'm glad when foreigner ask me and i can answer.
Some people don't move or do exercise...
Some people eat too much..
Sometimes it is also hereditary
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿