2016年5月19日木曜日

Cellphone Bill


A: I need to talk to you about something.

B: What it about, sir?

A: Your cell phone bill has been increasing recently.
     It's getting out of hand.

B: I've been meaning to talk to you about that. I'm very sorry.

A: Your know that our policy is to use for local calls only.

B: I do, but I needed to keep in touch with my family
     because my father was ill.
     Please be assure that I will cover the extra costs.

A: Okay, I will. Thank you for acknowledging it anyway.



1. Why did the A need to talk to the B?
     =B is cellphone bill has been increasing recently.

2. What is the company policy about using company cellphones?
     =The company policy is use the cellphones for locals only.

3. What did the B make too many phone calls?
     =The B needed to keep in touch with his family.

4. How did the B resolve the problem?
     =The B will cover the extra cost on his bill.







   
   

0 件のコメント: