2016年5月22日日曜日

Watching Movies


* be into something - to be interested in something in an active way
  何かになる。アクティブな方法で何かに興味があります。

* keep up with something - to learn about or be aware of the news,

                                                     current events,etc
  何かに追いつく。学びやニュースを認識することが現在のイベント、など。 

* choosy - careful in choosing, difficult to please

  うるさい。慎重に選ぶ、喜ばせるために困難

* superb - excellent, of very good quality

     (outstanding, perfect, superb: all these describe something that is
       extremely good)
  素晴らしい、優れた、非常に良い品質

* freak- a person with a very strong interest in a particular subject

     (e.g. a fitness freak, a jazz freak.], a health freak, etc)
  特定の物に非常に強い興味を持つ人





Josh: Hi! I want to rent a movie for weekend.
           Can you recommend anything good?

Debbie: Alright. What kind of movies are you interested in? 
               I hope you're not choosy.

Josh: I'm into"Johnny Depp"movies recently.

Debbie: Then, I'd like to recommend the "Pirates of the 
                   Caribbean"series. Have you watched it?

Josh: Not yet, I've heard of it, Though. Is it interesting?

Debbie: It is superb. I'm sure you'll love it! You can 
                 ask anything about "movies," I'm kind of  a movie 
                 freak. I always keep up with new movies.

Josh: Great! Can you recommend more?

Debbie: Okay then, how about this one?...
                 Do you like drama films?

Josh: Yes, but not always.

Debbie: I see. Let me think... I have some movies in mind. 
                 I will make you a list of with plot summaries.

Josh: Wow, you're such a nice girl! I'm looking forward to 
             seeing it!









0 件のコメント: