2016年5月8日日曜日
Already Ever Never Yet
Already
is used in positive sentences.
It shows an action hat happened earlier than expected.
a, They've already at the airport.
b, He's already finished reading my report.
Ever
means at any time.
It is used in questions.
a, Have you ever seen a ghost?
b, Have you ever been involve in a violent fight?
Never
means not at any time.
It is used in negative sentences.
a, I've never seen a ghost.
b, I've never been involved in a violent fight.
Yet
is used to talk about something which is expected to happen.
It is used in questions and negatives.
a, Have you finished your report yet?
b, I haven't finished it yet.
My friend said he sent the package last month, bud it hasn't arrived (yet)
I've (already ) watched this movie, Let's watch something else,Please.
Have you (ever) seen such a beautiful garden?
My grandparents have (never) used a computer before, so they might have a hard time with this at first.
I have (never) been angry at my colleagues before.
We have not found a new apartment (yet). This city is very expensive!
Have you (ever) laughed so hard that you cried?
Yes, it's a long novel but I've (already) finished reading it.
We have not decided on this matter (yet), so please give us more time.
She's really lucky. She's (never) had bad dreams.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿