2016年6月2日木曜日
Cooking a Dish
Sally: I want to cook something for dinner.
Kumi: What's in your mind?
Sally: I have no idea. I cannot come up with a good dish. Do you
recommend anything?
Kumi: How about teriyaki chicken?
Sally: It's a Japanese dish, right? I don't know how to cook it.
Kumi: It's not so difficult. Actually it's one of basic dishes in Japan.
Sally: I'll try if you kindly teach me.
Kumi: It's my pleasure, First, tenderize and season the chicken by
marinating it with soy sauce and sugar, Grill and baste the
chicken with teriyaki sauce until it's done.
Sally: What's the next step?
Kumi: Add some spices like ginger on it.
Sally: Sounds fairly easy and yummy!
Kumi: It is! You can garnish some vegetable salads with it on a
plate.
Sally: I can't wait to try the new recipe! Thank you, Kumi-san!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿