2016年6月17日金曜日

Sightseeing


A. Would you like to go sightseeing?

B. That sounds fun! Do you think there is still enough time?

A. Yes, there is! I know some good places nearby.
     Do you know the Tokyo Sky Tree?

B. Yeah, I've seen it on a postcard. It's the tallest tower in Tokyo, isn't it?

A.  it sure is. And it's also the tallest broadcasting tower in the world, see? There it is, over there!

B. Wow; that's incredible! Do you have a camera? Can you take a picture of me?

A. Why not? That will be a perfect souvenir!

B. Thanks, here should I stand? Here?

A. Perfect! Now take a pose! smile...1,2,3! (Take a shot.)

B. Thank you. Now let's go there and climb up the tower.



A asked B to go sightseeing...

incredible=in-kred-b(ə)l
climb up =climup

It's the tallest tower in Tokyo
Tallest broadcasting tower in the world
They will take pictures in Tokyo...
I like historical buildings..
I'm going to visit my family's grave ..
If I go to my favorite places...
I think other places are exciting and interesting..
I can gain/acquire knowledges about other cultures.
I like to travel to other country but my husband doesn't..
He loves to go to hotsprings...
Turkey was the most memorable place I've been to..
I took some pictures in Turkey..






0 件のコメント: