2016年6月16日木曜日

New Smartphone!


A. Did you see? Lynda bought a smartphone!

B. She must be rich. Anyway, I don't see why someone would need such a
     fancy mobile phone.

A.  if you look at it as small computer, it is not that fancy, not at all.

B. But it is a cellphone. It is supposed to make calls and write messages.
     Well, emails too.

A. Well, it an clearly do as much.

B. But, but...I mean, it is not even comfortable to use the internet in it.
     For internet we have computers and for photography we have cameras...

A. However you look at it. I don't think smartphones are harmful.

B. Well they aren't. I bet mobile phone companies earn a lot selling
     glossy mobile phones. I think some people buy them just because
     they're popular.

A. There are always people like that. I don't buy it for that kind reason,
     though Probably I don't need it soon.

B. Well, at least we are o the same page. I am not planning to buy a
     smartphone anytime soon, either.










0 件のコメント: