2016年6月1日水曜日

Good manners


* acceptable (許容可能な)
          agreed or approved of by most people in a society.

* behave (振る舞う)
          to do things in a particular way; sometimes in a away that people
          think is correct or polite.

* cough (咳)
          to force out air suddenly and noisily through your throat,
          for example when you have a cold.

*belch (げっぷ)
          the action of letting air come up noisily from your stomach and out
          through your mouth.

* manners (マナー)
          behavior that is considered to be polite in a particular society or
          culture.

* polite (丁寧)
          having or showing good manners and respect for the feelings of
          others

* stare (見つめる)
          to look at somebody/something for a long time.



I have a friend who isn't polite at all. It never bothered me until recently. I started noticing how bad he behaves in public a few months ago. When we went to a rather expensive restaurant the other day he belch so loudly that people turned around. He always gets in trouble because he stares at people. If I didn't know him, I wouldn't like him looking at me either, to be honest. He sometimes coughs straight into a person's face! Last time I tried to tell him that this is not polite he got mad at me. He told me it was I who didn't have any manner.














0 件のコメント: