2016年4月19日火曜日

99 Fast ways to improve your English & Talk a Lot Clothes


I'm so boring  私はつまらなくさせている
I'm so bored   私はつまらない

borrow  誰かに借りる
lend  誰かに貸す

borrow=take and use (something that belongs to someone else) with the intention of returning it.

lend=grant to (someone) the use of (something) on the understanding that it shall be returned.

lend=loan
lend=: loan, let someone use; advance

"I'll lend you my towel"




most (一般的に)ほとんどの~・大抵の~・大概の~
    「Most」+「名詞」
                 most words are difficult

most of    ~のほとんど・~の大部分・~の大半
    「Most of」+「代名詞」 / 「Most of the」+「名詞」
  •    人の名前や地名の前は「Most of」が使われる。




I will wear dress when I want to feel smart

I will wear pjamas when I want to feel comfortable
I will wear nice print shirts when I want to feel fun
I have experience returning something I bought
           because I don't like the materials
It is a see-through blouse.
She have a good style and confidence in wearing clothes
They bad words..










0 件のコメント: