2016年4月25日月曜日

形容詞の後の ed と ing


[ed]の後の形容詞は、人の感情を説明するとき
  I am so bored   僕は退屈している
  She is really bored 彼女はうんざりしている

[ing]の後の形容詞は、物事を説明しているとき
  This movie is so boring この映画は本当につまらないね
  John is really boring ジョンは本当につまらないね

This movie is so boring , I am bored out of my mind.
  この映画は本当につまらない 僕は頭がおかしくなるくらい退屈している

The news was just so shocking, I can't tell you how shocked I was.
  あのニュースは本当に衝撃的だった 僕は言葉で言い表せないほど驚いた



I was very annoyed because my daughter did not get up early
Traffic trouble is annoying!

I was confused because I did not understand science subject/course
When that train stops? it's confusing!

frightened-scared

I was frightened when he came out suddenly
Haunted mansion is frightening.

I was very shocked because i hit the car
This movie has a shocking story

exhausted=stressful

I always feel exhausted because my husband doesn't help me
My husband is exhausting human


I got really excited when my volleyball team won and after that we had a warm party





0 件のコメント: