2016年4月18日月曜日
My Garden
My name is Charles. This is my wide garden. On the right side of it, there is the Smith family. On the other side, the Brown family. Both families are really good neighbors.
I have some really thick grass in my garden. I like it thick because I can sit on it and read a book for hours. I like reading in my garden because I have a big lemon tree that gives me shade. I’d like to plant a sycamore tree but I guess it’s too big for my garden. Maybe I will plant another lemon tree for more shade, but I’m not sure yet. For now, one lemon tree in my garden is enough.
I have two big dogs that usually play in my garden. Mary Jane is a brown American Pitbull. Many people say her breed is very dangerous. But she is the sweetest dog. She just likes to run around my garden or play with my other dog, Darcy. Darcy is a mixed Siberian Husky. Her fur is white and her paws are really big. She’s more playful than Mary Jane. Darcy is only one year old while Mary Jane is 4 years old.
I have roses and daisies in my garden. I also have a lot of peppermint plants. You can say peppermint is my favorite tea. I hope I can add more flowering plants in my garden to make it look more beautiful. Vocabulary:
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿