2016年4月13日水曜日
Transport
it is easy
When it is rainy days it is convenient to use my car.
I use my car during rainy days and cold days.
I ride on taxi or bus when I go to other places.
get on the train
take on an airplane
I dislike riding on a bus
because it is very slow and it stops a lot
it will take me a lit of time to reach my destination.
I have started driving when I was 19 years old
I've been to US 37 years ago.
I have been to turkey 10 years ago.
I take a driver license
If I have a driver's license I can ride a bike
My suitcase was lost
I took a local airplane
Local airplane did not check
I have asked airplane staff.
タクシーやバス・バイクなどは・・・ride on
電車は・・・get on
飛行機は・・take on
乗るについては色々な言い方が可能なようで、
なかなか難しい。
本やサイトに寄って別解釈もあり
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿