2016年4月21日木曜日
Lent or Borrow & Talk a Lot
My dog took vaccination or rabies.
My dog had a shot for rabies.
borrow=take
lend=give
Could you lend me your dictionary please?
I need to borrow a black skirt, do you have one?
Pleases can I borrow your car for the weekend?
If I ask really nicely, will you lend me your pearl necklace?
I lent my baking tin to Emily ages ago and I still haven't got it back.
I don't know if I trust her enough to let her borrow my camera.
I borrowed Monica's earrings, but I think I've lost them!
If you borrow a book from the library, you have to return it.
Have you ever lent someone something really special to you?
Nicholas doesn't borrow , he steals.
I think I'll go to yokohama and go to my favorite shop...
I like neat fashion..
I don't like loose clothes.
I like short and skirts..
paddings are out of fashion
After I've been to salon i go to shoe shop to buy shoes.
before I bought some clothes online but I didn't like it..
second-hand clothes or shoes=used clothes 中古
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿