2016年4月22日金曜日

Talk a Lot Work


time flies=a certain period has passed surprisingly quickly.
I like cleaning my rooms.
being a housekeeper is difficult it's a 24 hour and ' days a week duty.
I was a music instructor.

I feel good when my students do better in playing musical.

I want to be an aerial photographer.
I want to be a lawyer too.

Doctor is the hardest job in the world.
you are not allowed to commit mistakes, it's unacceptable.

being a president is also difficult job.

My husband will still work even I won the lottery.

My neighbor don't work.
He is always on the couch.
He depends on his sisters and parents.

What are other ways to find jobs?
You can find jobs in the newspapers, ask friends or relatives.
A manager is a good position but it has a lot of responsibilities.
He must be kind an helpful.















0 件のコメント: